Monday, November 30, 2009

I need a TEAM!

Good Morning! I gained 5 lbs in the month of November. All that hard work I'd been doing was covered with flab! My struggle is just plain eating. When I get stressed, excited, tired, etc it calms me to just hand-to-mouth eat. When I'm under these emotions it is much harder for me to see reason and to turn away from indulgences everyone around me is partaking in. I still have the right to choose, but at this stage in my life I simply get too distracted to keep my desires & priorities in perspective!

I'm shouting out for a group who wants to achieve their fitness/nutritional goals! I to surround myself with those who share my desires & goals, so that when I need support I have cheerleaders to help keep me on track.

Are you with me?!

4 comments:

John and Laura said...

I'm with you! I've gained about 5 pounds this month, too, so I'm on my way back down, too.

It's nice to hear that you aren't perfect. Is it awful of me to feel that way?? You always seem so excited and motivated and dedicated to healthy living that I'd forgotten you might have a weakness in there! I'm on your team! I love you!

Aunt Viv said...

I am on board!!

Aunt Viv said...

I am on board!

Amy said...

I'm a little late here, but count me in too! I think that's one thing I have to remember to is that all of us are so imperfect! We all can be tempted by different things, but we just need to make sure we're taking them in moderation!

The other day I was starving and I had a bowl of healthy cereal...but I ate A LOT of it! I need to make sure I'm under control (portion wise)! And the sweets get to me too! Ugh...we're all gunna make it!