Tuesday, April 29, 2008

trying something new and exciting!

As I lay recovering from my third child's delivery in my luxurious hospital bed, I turned on the television. It just so happened that I flipped through the channels and had to stop at an infomercial for Turbo jam. I love to exercise and loved their infomercial. I watched and felt my heart begin to race and knew I somehow had to give it a whirl! I grabbed a thank you card off my bedside table and wrote the phone number down on the envelope. I love to cardio dance and do Winsor pilates. The key to an active, healthy life style is to keep mixing up your workout routines. When I'm bored with a workout it's very difficult to stay mentally engaged and determined to give it my best efforts.

Well, my first viewing of the infomercial was two months, three days ago and I just purchased turbo jam at www.beachbody.com. I am very excited to get started! I hope this blog will be an encouraging voice for friends and family to discover a healthier self. The benefits of being healthy are too numerous to list, but I will discuss them as I blog about my journey. I should receive the turbo jam products early next week. I will keep ya'll updated!

2 comments:

Amber Marcum said...

Hey girl,
LOVE the blog idea!! I'm totally a fan! Thanks for your ideas and help...I again got asked 2 days ago if "I knew what I'm having!" (btw, not pregnant) WOW. I'm being very humbled. :) I'm going to keep you posted and we can cheer each other on! You look amazing and baby is SO CUTE!!!

Jami said...

I was introduced to your blog through a friend of mine (Laura) and I've only skimmed a few things... this post was one of them. I lost 5 lbs. in two weeks thanks to Turbo Jam. I'm still at the very beginning of this journey, but I think I'll add your blog to my new blog (when it's created) for further support. ;)

Thanks!